WANTED ERIBA 540 GT

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:28 pm
by Zotch | 6 Posts

Hi,

Following my previous "hello" post, l (we!) have decided that an Eriba 540 GT would fit our requirements.

Specifically we are looking for a 540 GT manufactured between the years 2006 to 2009, in excellent condition from a non smoking and pet free home. Preferably fitted with a mover and Omnistor wind out awning. Willing to travel to view.

A big ask I know, but if anyone is considering selling a 540 GT that fits the above description either now or in the future, please message me.

Just to add, if a purchase is concluded then a 2008 420GT will be for sale!

Thanks, Tony

Scroll up

RE: WANTED ERIBA 540 GT

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:20 am
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.184 Posts

a good choice Tony - we have had our 540GT since 2016 and we absolutely love it, so sadly no sale of ours is on the horizon

Good luck with your search

MikeT

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:19 pm
by Alison J | 5 Posts

Hi Tony
We are just getting our much loved 2007 Eriba 540 GT ready for sale! Seems to tick all of your boxes apart from we don't have the wind out awning fitted, but we do have a very easy to erect Wigo awning which we find much better than the wind out ones. We are in North Yorkshire, near Ampleforth. In addition to the usual equipment, we have had it converted to have an external water tank and waste tank, so saving lots of space inside, and it is also equipped with a water heater and the leisure battery can be charged by solar panels. Reich motor mover. Nearly new Protec full cover. Everything is fully working and smoke/pet free. Asking price will be £12,500. Also a few optional extras will be available at prices still to be decided, including Kampa air beam full awning. If you might be interested I can post some more photos (not sure the one I've tried to attach has actually appeared!).
Festival Awning 2.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)
Thanks,
Alison

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jul 30, 2024 7:28 pm
by Simboc2004 | 773 Posts

That's the Troll I really want... 540s of that era are quite rare. And an external water tank and waste like we have on out Triton. I really want to swap our sleeping arrangements from across the van (430GT) to longitudinal, as I'm not so spry and able to vault over my wife in the early hours any more.

I'm not sure you'll find an Omnistore will work on a pre 2010 'van - the shape was too curvy on the older vans and they were also much lower...

We have a Kampa Air awning mk2 - which we love -, but, for overnight camps, or weekends, we now use an Isabella Shadow (with additional 3rd pole), which is truly excellent and really quick to put up.

We might well be interested if you don't manage a quick sale to Tony.

Good luck,
Simon and Claire

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 IMG_5144.JPG 

Poppy, our 2005 Eriba 430GT, leading our Volvo V70 astray...

Last edited Tue Jul 30, 2024 7:33 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jul 30, 2024 8:40 pm
by Alison J | 5 Posts

Thanks for your interest Simon & Claire, yes the longitudinal bed is really convenient and it’s as wide as a king size! In fact we use two single memory foam mattress toppers on top of the cushions for extra comfort and they are a perfect fit. Will post more photos in a day or two.
Regards,
Alison

Simboc2004 likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:09 pm
by Inspecta_Gadget | 316 Posts

We had an omnistor2000 pull-out on our 2005 540. Bought the mounting brackets which installed well, although drilling the roof took a bit of faith and courage!

I’ve got photos somewhere- I’ll try to dig them out.

Lovely, well-constructed vans.

Hyundai i30 Estate pulling “Little Flo”, a Troll 530.
Simboc2004 likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Aug 03, 2024 9:11 pm
by Alison J | 5 Posts

Our Eriba 540 GT Troll now live on Autotrader with lots of pics!
I'm not able to post the link here but if you search for Eribas it should come up, priced at £12,500 ono. Unfortunately if you filter for Trolls it doesn't show as hubby forgot to include that in the title and it won't let us edit it.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Aug 04, 2024 8:40 am
by Zotch | 6 Posts

Sorted thanks.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Aug 04, 2024 8:43 am
by Zotch | 6 Posts

Hi, The omnistor works perfectly on pre 2010 Eribas - see my for sale ad re 2008 420 Gt, with long beds!
Tony

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Aug 04, 2024 9:55 pm
by Alison J | 5 Posts

That's good, enjoy your new Eriba!

Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 53 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107694 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3