We’re back!

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Jun 24, 2024 6:52 pm
by SwiftNick | 1 Post

Hi all, we’re delighted to be back on the Forum. My old login seemed not to be working properly so now that we have a different Eriba it felt right to create a new login!
We sold our old (and lovely!) 1996 Puck L 3 years ago and upgraded to a 2018 Triton 410. Still great space but with the front seating area it has transformed our caravanning experience. Having added an Outdoor Revolution Cayman Combo PC awning we are getting ready for our first proper extended trip this August to the Scottish Borders then home to Swindon via the North East to join in 70th birthday celebrations with dear friends from school days!
We’re just home this afternoon from a great weekend stay at one of our favourites, Damage Barton on the N Devon coast, and looking forward to more of the same!
Wishing all on the Forum well, and hoping to meet some of you on our travels,
Nick and Juliet 👍

Randa france and Poptop320 like this post!
Scroll up

RE: We’re back!

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:06 pm
by Simboc2004 | 743 Posts

back t the Forum. Enjoy your new Triton

Simon and Claire

Poppy, our 2005 Eriba 430GT, leading our Volvo V70 astray...

Last edited Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:06 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:16 am
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.163 Posts

Welcome back Nick and enjoy your trip up North. It sounds like you have a good set up with your Triton and awning.

have a good 70th - it's good to see th' Forum attracting younger members

MikeT

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:51 am
by Islay | 294 Posts

back from fellow Triton lovers

Triton 430 from 1998 and Renault Mégane.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Jun 25, 2024 8:10 am
by eribaMotters | 5.485 Posts

Welcome back and I hope you enjoy your trip to Scotland. In Sept of 2021 we had a weeks break in Stirling. It was an excellent location, midway between Glasgow & Edinburgh.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings

Last edited Tue Jun 25, 2024 8:10 am | Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 158 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12764 topics and 107221 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1