Troll Cover by Leisure First/Automotive Leisure

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Jul 12, 2024 3:36 pm
by AlanC | 104 Posts

I have an Automotive Leisure cover designed for the older pre-2010 Troll. It comes with all the straps and a storage bag.
This cover was only used one winter under a carport by us and has been stored in a dry garage

There is a tear across the bottom seam of the front panel just above the A-frame, but a repair kit with a length of fabric is included so it is repairable. This came about as I didn't realise the changes between the pre and post-2010 Troll dimensions when I bought it.

Free for anyone wanting to collect it from northwest Bristol in time for repair before winter.

Alan

Liz and Alan
Troll 530 Touring 2015 now pushing a Honda CR-V
Scroll up

RE: Troll Cover by Leisure First/Automotive Leisure

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:11 pm
by Inspecta_Gadget | 299 Posts

Hi,
We used an old style troll cover on our 2021 530. It did fit, and quite snug so there’s no flapping.

Now using a Kampa cover, which was well priced and a great fit also. Just wish we had a van to cover now! :-)

Hyundai i30 Estate pulling “Little Flo”, a Troll 530.
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 65 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12764 topics and 107221 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1