UNICO VERONA AWNING FOR A ERIBA FEELING 470 CARAVAN

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:42 pm
by LR62 | 1 Post

Hi, I am new to this forum after buying our first Eriba caravan a month ago. I am selling the Unico Verona awning that was made for the FEELING 470 Model
for £150 for it. it has the zip in front panels with it too. We used it once and it looks good when up .But have since opted for a air porch awning. Please get in touch if interested. Thank you.

Scroll up

RE: UNICO VERONA AWNING FOR A ERIBA FEELING 470 CARAVAN

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:10 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.485 Posts

Welcome to the forum and another Feeling owner. If your Unico had been for a 425 I'd have had it.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Scroll up

RE: UNICO VERONA AWNING FOR A ERIBA FEELING 470 CARAVAN

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:07 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.815 Posts

Please state where the awning can be viewed and collected from.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 140 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12764 topics and 107221 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1