New member from Barcelona (Spain)

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:28 am
by Cocosweb | 4 Posts

Dear all, my name is Sergi, nick cocosweb...it's long history

Ok, after more than 17 years with motorhome, we come back to the caravan, our dream always was a Eriba touring, in 2019, we start with a Triton 430 GT (2003), but after 7,30 m length of our motorhome Pilote, we decided to look a bigger one, finally, in 2021 we move to Troll 550 GT (2008).

I found this forum from eribaforum.co.uk and I will try to solve some doubts and as well as help in whatever way I can. I have my own blog dedicated to Eriba Touring, but it's in spanish.

In Spain, in general, just a few units of eriba touring are running if we compare with Uk, France and Germany, and normally, is more easy for us to find more information about this caravans in a foreign forums

Many thanks in advance for accepting my register.

Scroll up

RE: New member from Barcelona (Spain)

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:56 am
by Islay | 299 Posts

Welcome!!! I hope to retire in October next year and a dream is to visit your country and eat my way around it LOL.

Triton 430 from 1998 and Renault Mégane.
Randa france, Cocosweb, Dinky, cabbie37 and addisb like this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Aug 22, 2024 9:16 am
by Randa france | 13.164 Posts

Hi Sergi and welcome to Eribafolk

It's good to hear from you. We have a few others from your country as well as members from the rest of Europe and the rest of the World.

In what area of Spain do you live ? Many Eribafolk travel into your beautiful country when they are able to.

Please link your blog on here if you wish. It will make an interesting read.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . 1995 Eriba Puck flying behind Ford Kuga 2L Titanium FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Cocosweb likes this post!
Last edited Thu Aug 22, 2024 9:17 am | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Aug 22, 2024 9:24 am
by eribaMotters | 5.504 Posts

Welcome Sergi, glad you found us and I hope we can be of help in the future.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Aug 22, 2024 9:53 am
by granddadgrape | 1.605 Posts

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Aug 22, 2024 10:40 am
by Dinky | 42 Posts

welcome to forum👋

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Aug 22, 2024 10:41 am
by Cocosweb | 4 Posts

Thanks for your warm welcome.

I need to make 5 post for include a external ink in a message, but sure I will put it.

On the other hand, I have some manuals, how to change the rubber of pop-up roof, for example, it's in spanish in my blog, but I can adapt for this forum and put a translation in english, probably I will try to use google translator, more easy, but I will check that will be understandable.

Sergi

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Aug 22, 2024 10:48 am
by Cocosweb | 4 Posts

Dear Randa,

I can from Barcelona, it's really a beautiful city, but in general, all Catalonia have a very nice places.

On the other hand, Spain in general, due to big diversity communities, have a very nice places, all people are very open, but unfortunately, not in every place the english is used, but for sure, our "spanglish" will help you, mainly for a very good food and wine.

Sergi

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Aug 22, 2024 12:22 pm
by cabbie37 | 689 Posts

Welcome Sergi. We too am looking forward to touring your beautiful country in our Eriba

Hugh

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Aug 22, 2024 3:22 pm
by Randa france | 13.164 Posts

Yes, we know Barcelona Sergi. We had a niece living and studying there for a while.Lovely city.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . 1995 Eriba Puck flying behind Ford Kuga 2L Titanium FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Aug 22, 2024 3:48 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.524 Posts

to the Forum. We love Catalunya, we had until recently family living in Cassa de la Selva, sadly died last year. He previously lived in Barcelona. We particularly love the coastal areas of Llafranc Callella, also St Feliu de Guixol.
May bump into you when we’re touring Spain.
Look forward to reading your blog.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Aug 25, 2024 12:08 am
by Simboc2004 | 749 Posts

Ten years ago we towed our first Eriba (a 420) to Barcelona and had a great time. We stayed a little way up the coast right by the sea, under some pines on a lovely site in Blanes, then drove each day to Barcelona. A lovely holiday, but a long way to drive!

Poppy, our 2005 Eriba 430GT, leading our Volvo V70 astray...
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 24 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12787 topics and 107395 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1