TomTom Go Exclusive 7

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:49 pm
by cabbie37 | 689 Posts

The most recent version of the TomTom sat nav.

I bought this earlier in the year and used it extensively during our trip through Europe. It behaved flawlessly but I wil be quite candid and say that I didn;t realise when I bought it that it no longer supported hands free operation of my mobile phone, something I find very useful. So, although this is a bigger, improved version with settings for caravan routing (a new option) as well as a new interface for junction and lane control, etc, I have decided to revert to my previous model.

Full spec can be found here:

https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/navigation/...v/go-exclusive/

As you will see, the list price is £389, a crazy sum that, as an old customer, I got discounted. If I could get back £250 of my outlay, I would be very happy. I will include UK postage at that price. Send me a DM if you are interested..

Hugh

IMG_8300.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

IMG_8301.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Scroll up

RE: TomTom Go Exclusive 7

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:53 am
by cabbie37 | 689 Posts

Hmmm...

Best offer over £200 anyone?

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 13 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12834 topics and 107698 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2