Wanted 530gt

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Oct 21, 2024 2:32 pm
by Roger | 3 Posts

Apologies if this is in the wrong thread and ‘wanted’ should be somewhere different from ‘for sale’ but I am a new member and still finding my feet. Feel free to tell me and I will delete this.
I am looking for a 530gt possibly 2012-2020 ( but condition more important than year). My ideal spec would include; motor movers, Thule awning, fixed bed, autonomy and socket packs, darker upholstery, hot water heater and weight upgrade. The 540 that I used to have had solar panels if these were fitted and also an external socket would make it perfect!
I realise that it’s very unlikely that I will find one with all the bits I’m after so if yours doesn’t tick all the boxes I may still be interested as most can be retrofitted.
Many thanks in anticipation
Roger.

Scroll up

RE: Wanted 530gt

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Oct 21, 2024 2:53 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.554 Posts

Roger, you are in the correct place, so do not worry. It may help members know where you are and how far you are prepared to travel for your perfect van.

Colin

Forum Administrator aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Scroll up

RE: Wanted 530gt

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Oct 21, 2024 6:25 pm
by Roger | 3 Posts

Ah ha. Good point Colin!
I’m based in north Lancashire;but happy to travel for the right van (we went to Aberdeenshire for the last one!)

Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 34 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12845 topics and 107745 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3