RE: For sale 2004 Eriba Troll 540gt offers based on £10500👍

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun May 10, 2015 4:57 am
by Agger (deleted)

Agger won't be disappearing anytime soon! I'm taking it today for someone to look at and hopefully buy no names, that's for them to disclose.

It's a very very sad time for us😭😭😭😭 but we have made the decision and hopefully one we will not regret, if we later decide we can't live Eribaless then we would buy another Eriba of course😎

We always reappraise every 5 years or so, just to "plan" and look forward.

We emptied our possessions yesterday, checked everything! loaded up the awning's and other bits and bob' that are specific to caravanning and it's all hooked up ready to go😭😪😓😓

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 20150510_053206.jpg 

Likes to wax and have a smooth finish!

Last edited Sun May 10, 2015 6:05 am | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun May 10, 2015 3:37 pm
by Agger (deleted)

So sad to see our much loved and cherished Eriba go to a new home, we hope you enjoy it and look after it as much as we have. We are safe to sell as we know if we have made the wrong decision in a years time or maybe before we would just buy again!

We had a good journey back and hope you arrived home safely, look after her and you will be rewarded with many happy times, best wishes from us both, the Aggers

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun May 10, 2015 6:18 pm
by Agger (deleted)

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun May 10, 2015 8:54 pm
by hob (deleted)

Sure I speak for the rest of the forum in wishing you the best for your new "5 year plan" and there is always a welcome for you here and at eribafolk meets

Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Morphy, , , and like this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon May 11, 2015 7:48 am
by Agger (deleted)

Sorted out the space left by the Eriba yesterday when we got back home it will now be our 2nd patio area. I was up at 5 this morning, so washed, dried, waxed and valeted the BMW just because I'm changing it does'nt mean I have to neglect it, standards will remain high, here in the Agger household

Time will tell if we have "got it right" but we accept responsibility for everything in our lives, so if we've made a mistake! We'll rectify it

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon May 11, 2015 5:12 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

am interested to learn, how on earth you choose another car,
having lived with ours for 14years ive forgotten, the fundementals
in fact we have to find a breakdown company who will take on a 15year old car, that has remained healthy. though out ownership, our supplier refuses due to 15 year old limit
belt and braces
Any how less about our car more about your next
it was nice here at 5am,
if only lived closer could park our eriba in the 'spot' for the Aggers attention, lol

Eriba troll 540 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon May 11, 2015 5:45 pm
by Agger (deleted)

We currently have a BMW 320d touring which is just brilliant, the best tow car I've driven (there's been few!! Not mine, but during my last job, used to deliver "stuff" nationwide to Plod! at times, different car most of the time)

Previous to that we had a Toyota RAV 4 vvti (carp towcar!!)we had a Shogun 2.5 diesel for 20 years which was great as it never let us down, did Europe extensively.

We've had a Mini Cooper S 2002 when they first came out and ran it as a "toy"

We have test driven Audi, VW, Mercedes but looks like we are having another BMW, it'll be a 3 or 5 series, possibly the 3 ltr diesel😎 which is "stunning" but more likely another 320d tourer, we are possibly going a fair distance tomorrow to look at a brand new pre registered which is perfect for us and heavily discounted, with lots of toys!

For me it's about the drive, price comes into it (but I know how to save for what I really want! ) fuel economy, depreciation or residual value, local dealership (even if I buy it elsewhere, I have no loyalty to car salespeople they are not my friend so I usually haggle hard! Things like colour is important to me, no black or white! Something which will look good when Agger has applied many coats of Harly wax😎

likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 21 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107696 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5