Sandwich this week

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:38 am
by Jams22 (deleted)

As mentioned in my original post, we are not members of any other Eriba related club (yet) but wondered (as our Troll has not yet been delivered) if we could wander along to the Eriba Owner's Club Sandwich meeting this weekend and be nosy and ask questions? I did email the club to ask, back in July, but had no response - is anyone on here also a member of that club and do they think that would be ok please?

Not sure of any politics around this - hope I am not treading on any toes

likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: Sandwich this week

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:37 pm
by hampshireman (deleted)

Like I said in the other thread, do it, you won't upset anything or one. Good luck onwards

An early self portrait
Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:57 pm
by Randa france | 13.164 Posts

Yes, I agree. See other thread for a few more details. Sorry we don't know the exact camp site but perhaps, armed with the knowledge that it will have to be a big one you could phone around?
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:16 pm
by Jams22 (deleted)

Had a lovely time meeting many of the EOC members on Saturday - answered lots of questions, but having slept on it have now thought of even more! Such a lot of things for new starters to think about (and buy)

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:27 pm
by Randa france | 13.164 Posts

Well don't worry about asking questions. Folk love to talk about Eribas etc. There are several EOC members who are also Eribafolk (we included) so you probably met some of them yesterday.
Ordinarily we attend the Autumn meet but we couldn't make it this year.
We expect a lot of EOC rally photos to appear on here soon. Nice club to belong to if you like rallying. The EOC abroad rally is a hoot.
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 13 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12786 topics and 107393 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2