Eriba Troll 550GT, 2008 (fully kitted)

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:31 pm
by Marcel (deleted)

We bought it in spring and may need to sell it as a result of a sudden job change which will require moving to North America.

We took two trips to Wales and one in Scotland and enjoyed them tremendously. Due to the cost of shipping, it will make no financial sense to try to cross the pond with it :cry:.

Features of this Eriba include:

• Wash room with Thetford cassette toilet and sink.
• Trumatic blown air heating.
• 70 litre, 3 way Electrolux fridge.
• Smev stainless steel sink with chopping board
• 3 burner hob
• Double glazed windows with cassette blinds, c\w fly screens,
• Elevating roof with Ventilation & fly screens
• Mains hookup with 5 UK sockets inside.
• Leisure battery & Charger
• Al-ko AKS1300 stabilizer

Extra Features include:

• Comfortable sprung mattress to fixed bed
• Reich Mover
• Full width Omnistor detachable roll out sun canopy awning
• Fully enclosed Unico Verona awning
• Twin cycle carrier
• Outside lamp, external access locker, table mounting bracket and fold down step.
• LED interior lights.
• Rear-view camera with screen (for dashboard of the car).
• Wheel lock & Hitch lock.
• 10m electrical hook up cable
• Levelling ramps
• Waste container
• Long waste connection hose
• Smoke, CO alarm and break-in alarm.

Inside, the fixed double bed is at the rear, sleeping 2 width-ways with cavernous storage underneath; the large 4/5 seater dinette is at the front right and also converts into a double bed, making the 550 a true 4 berth.

The kitchen area sits in the middle with the toilet, opposite; the wardrobe and heater are at the front, on the right hand side of the main door. The Troll really makes good use of all available space, utilising lots of neat storage compartments. The 550 series Trolls are 10cm wider than the standard models giving a little extra width on the inside.

The Troll comes fully serviced including a full gas safety check & certificate. She's ready for touring.

Viewing is recommended and encouraged.

£14,000

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 $_57-1.JPG 
 $_57-10.JPG 
 $_57-11.JPG 
 $_57-2.JPG 
 $_57-3.JPG 
 $_57-4.JPG 
 $_57-5.JPG 
 $_57-6.JPG 
 $_57-7.JPG 
 $_57-8.JPG 
 $_57-9.JPG 
 $_57.JPG 

and like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Eriba Troll 550GT, 2008 (fully kitted)

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:53 am
by Agger (deleted)

Hi Marcel, can I ask where you are located please, I know someone who has been looking for a well specced Eriba

Likes to wax and have a smooth finish!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:27 pm
by Marcel (deleted)

Hiya. We are based in Scotland, outside Perth. I hope this helps,

M

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:42 am
by Agger (deleted)

Many thanks Marcel that may be too far but I'll pass on the information

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:49 am
by Marcel (deleted)

No problem!

If they are interested in just any caravan, then, perhaps the travel will be a challenge. If an Eriba, in particular, then, it may be worth it. However, I would like to suggest that they research a wee bit and know in principle what they would like to purchase.

If there is anything I could assist with e.g. provide more pictures, I will be more than happy to do it. If they would like to speak on the phone, that will be no problem either.

They will have to be pretty certain that this is what they'd like, before setting off.

Let me know how I could help.

Thank you for passing on the info, though.

M

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:18 pm
by Agger (deleted)

Hi Marcel, I have passed on the information and also they have seen (on my tablet) the Eriba pictures and specification, they are pondering at the moment as they have been to Automotive Leisure and are looking at buying a new one, they want a firm delivery date however, which is not available, so they "might" buy 2nd hand?

Best of luck for now and if I hear anything I will let you know,

Gray aka Agger.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:12 pm
by Marcel (deleted)

Thank you very much for the update. It is a lot of money to pay for a touring caravan and it requires a lot of consideration. One reason for which they maintain their value so well is because they age graciously. Though we purchased it 2nd hand, I don't think that there are any specific things which I would say stand out as showing their age. We also considered buying new, but couldn't see anything on the new ones which in our minds warranted the jump.

However, all of this is a matter of preference.

Thank you again and wishing you a good week,

M

likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
7 Members and 19 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107697 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 7