Eriba Troll awning

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun May 10, 2015 8:11 pm
by Peter Smith (deleted)

Looking for an awning for Lulu our 2004 Troll. Aluminium or fibreglass poles. Full or porch considered. Thanks, Pete and Judi.

Scroll up

RE: Eriba Troll awning

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 12, 2015 7:51 am
by Frantone (deleted)

Good luck Peter, I suppose that means you will remove the roll out canopy?

Troll gently nudging up against Galaxy.

Last edited Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:34 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 19, 2015 8:41 pm
by Peter Smith (deleted)

Yes we will, its not really what we want, its broken anyway and initial queries about repair seem expensive. Might still get it repaired, or have a go myself if I can get the bits, then sell it on. Life is always full of challenges !!

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri May 22, 2015 9:09 pm
by therso (deleted)

Hello Peter, I have a AL NR full awning. Purchased in 2013, used only once for 4 days of warm, sunny weather. A disabled Veteran it is too much for me now. Excellent condition. Drawback is: steel poles! There's a photo of one in the PIcture Gallery, Awnings, Page 2. Cost >£700 new. Wanting £300.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri May 22, 2015 10:13 pm
by Peter Smith (deleted)

Where are you located, We may be interested. Can you tell me the weight ?

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat May 23, 2015 3:06 pm
by therso (deleted)

PM'd you with the details

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri May 29, 2015 1:15 pm
by therso (deleted)

For a fit & healthy person weighing this awning would take minutes......I took more than an hour! Blast injury to the lungs you see. So a reply would have been welcome.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat May 30, 2015 10:40 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

sorry to hear unwell, and weighing the items was such an effort, could you share the weights with the forum, that way all that effort hasn't been achieved for no end result, and it will help increase the knowledge on the forum, wishing you well..
P

Eriba troll 540 2003 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun May 31, 2015 7:41 am
by crow (deleted)

Walker awnings at less than factory prices
http://www.bowenawnings.co.uk/awnings/walker.html

OAP's Should Get Holiday Pay
Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 40 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107696 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5