SOLD

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:44 pm
by Annie (deleted)

Came over from Holland last year after spending most of it's life, when not in use, in the previous owner's garage. Has been extremely well looked after. Lots of paperwork with it although all in Dutch. 240v/12v lighting. 3 way fridge with vented cooling for living space. Gas heater. Front and rear seating with tables. Extra table for outside use. Kitchen area and separate washing area (with space under basin for a porta potty). Omnisor 2000 pull out awning (3 metres long). Westfalia stabiliser tow hitch. Bike rack. Floor plan is not quite the same but is as close as I can find. Only being sold due to ill health. £4350. Hayling Island.

Last edited Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:31 pm | Scroll up

RE: For sale Eriba Troll 1987. Excellent original condition.

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:43 pm
by DorsetBelle (deleted)

Hi Annie, looks lovely, please can you confirm which model number and does it have a toilet?
Many thanks

Scroll up

RE: For sale Eriba Troll 1987. Excellent original condition.

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:31 pm
by Annie (deleted)

Hi. I can't find any model number, it is just referred to as a 'Troll LM'. I think the 'LM' is to do with the floor layout. There's no toilet but there is a space in the 'bathroom area under the basin (behind curtain) for a porta potty. I made a base for ours to stand on that has locking castors to make it easy to roll in /out of the cupboard. The doors to the bathroom area are doubled to open out for privacy. I'll try to put a picture of the floor plan on.
I hope that helps.

Scroll up

Visitors
7 Members and 10 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107697 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 7