Looking for an Eriba Triton 430GT

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:11 pm
by Kayjaypea (deleted)

Hi All, having decided to get a caravan we have settled on an Eriba & are now looking for an Eriba Triton 430GT. I've registered on Ebay & other sites & would appreciate it if anyone has or knows of such a caravan for sale to get in touch. (kpharo@aol.com) Thank you. Kevin

Last edited Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:35 pm | Scroll up

RE: Looking for an Eriba Triton 430GT

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:25 pm
by ellen (deleted)

Hello. I've sent you a pm.

Proud owners of Doo-Dah our Familia 310
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:37 pm
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

Zitat
Quote Kayjaypea:- Hi All, having decided to get a caravan we have settled on an Eriba & are now looking for an Eriba Triton 430GT.

Hi Kevin and welcome to the forum. Good luck with your search. So that we can keep an eye open for you, what sort of age are you looking for?
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:38 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:52 pm
by Kayjaypea (deleted)

Hello Randa

We'll have something in the range of £8-10K. Not fixed bed. I'm not to sure what age that buys us. Early 2000s.?

Thank you for asking.

Best wishes

Kevin

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:18 pm
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

Hi Kevin. Yes, if you buy privately, I'm guessing that an early noughties with an awning will be in your price bracket. However, if I were you, unless you've set your heart on getting one as new as possible, I wouldn't rule out getting one just a few years older which will obviously give you some change.
When we bought ours, I was really hopeful of getting something a little newer but have to say that our '99 Troll has given us no trouble whatsoever.
Have you though of going the same way as a few other folk and looking at the Netherlands for a good deal?
We'll keep an eye open for you.
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:18 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:05 pm
by logburner (deleted)

Hi Kayjaypea,
Tentavive enquiry as to whether you have got your van yet ?
Reason being, we have our 430GT 2003 at present, fully loaded....Truma.hot water system, alloy wheels, spare wheel, door flyscreen,1200kg chassis, external water feed, with Reich motor mover fitted (something us older folk can't do without ) also 3 mtr omnistor 2000 pull out awning/sunshade fitted.
I would be looking for the 10k mark, as the van we are after would need a mover fitted before we could get it home due to how we have to store it face first.
Whatpart of the country are you at.....Ian.

Scroll up

Visitors
7 Members and 15 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107697 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 7