SOLD>>>>Walker touring plus awning for sale.

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:10 pm
by Just Trolling (deleted)

Walker touring plus awning for sale.

New in 2013 fits 2010 onwards (higher awning rail) Troll.

Slight stain on curtain (think it could be pollen). £850 new looking for £275.

Any takers?

540 troll & VW Tiguan

Last edited Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:12 pm | Scroll up

RE: Walker touring plus awning for sale.

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:06 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.748 Posts

Dang.

Shame it wouldn't fit a lower-railed 2008 Troll. I'd have fairly snapped your hand off at that price.

Not very helpful, but at least you got a free bump out of it

Good luck with the sale.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:30 pm
by crow (deleted)

I had the longer VanderHorn Sneek on my Troll, the only annoyance was the zips were on the floor!
I believe the two awnings are a very similar design.

Last edited Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:31 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:44 pm
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

What is the difference in height between the <2010 and >2010 models then?
Could always park the van on a couple of blocks...
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:46 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:54 pm
by chezmart | 186 Posts

I'm interested as we have a 2012 troll but have a Walker awning that fits the lower railed troll currently.

Our current Walker awning was new in 2012 and fits pre 2010 models which would be ideal for Pepe.

Martin

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:08 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.748 Posts

Quote: chezmart wrote in post #5
I'm interested as we have a 2012 troll but have a Walker awning that fits the lower railed troll currently.

Our current Walker awning was new in 2012 and fits pre 2010 models which would be ideal for Pepe.

Martin
I've sent you a PM, Martin.

Seemed daft not to...

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:03 pm
by AndyG (deleted)

Do you have a picture please Just trolling? We would be interested in a sun shade type of awning that is easy to erect and take down... just not sure what yours is. Can't see one in the awnings section either.

And what part of the country are you? We are in East Anglia but do travel!

Andrew

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:32 pm
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

Here's a gallery photo of the Walker Touring Plus Andrew.
g8p650-Walker-Touring-plus.html

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:33 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:05 pm

I think Martin (Cheznet) may be taking it of my hands.......

540 troll & VW Tiguan

Last edited Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:07 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:26 pm
by AndyG (deleted)

Oh well... it does look a bit more complicated to put up. We already have a porch awning for wet weather, and were thinking of something simple for the sunny days that are surely just round the corner. Thanks anyway.

Andrew

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:38 pm
by crow (deleted)

The Isabella Shadow is a nice sunshade, easy quick and stable in the summer weather. Buy the net front as well,
the extra poles make it quite rigid and the extra depth keeps the sun out without concealing the view

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:10 pm
by Deeps (deleted)

I had the pleasure of talking with Ivo van Baars, the owner of Walker awnings earlier today at the CMT (Caravan, Motorhome and Tourism) fair just outside Stuttgart. A very pleasant and amiable man of forty something I guess who seems genuinly interested in receiving feedback on the products that Walker sell.

2013 Triton 430, VW Touran TDI BM

My You Tube Channel
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:27 pm

Now sold

540 troll & VW Tiguan
Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 56 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107697 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6