Familia 310

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:26 am
by marmalade (deleted)

Hello we have just joined the Forum as we are looking for a Familia 310 to go with Marmalade our VW Bay camper. The model we are looking for has the table and double bed at one end and the table and single bed at the other. If someone out there has one to sell or knows of one that is for sale we would be very interested.

Scroll up

RE: Familia 310

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:41 am
by Agger (deleted)

from us 2, Jen & Gray best of luck with your search

Likes to wax and have a smooth finish!

They teach you truth is good, then when you tell the truth everyone get's offended!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:48 am
by Argie (deleted)

Nice to have you join us....Hope you find your ideal Eriba.

"Tugging a Troll called Eva" with my Honda CRV 2.2L i-DTEC ES-T
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:48 am
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

Hi Marmalade and welcome to Eribafolk. We'll certainly keep an eye open for one.
Do you have an idea of the age you are looking for?
Also, have you considered importing one from mainland Europe? There's quite a lot of information on here about it and some folk have even used a guy called Dom Fox to do it for them.
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:53 am
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

I suspect their website is not up to date but here's a nice looking one if it's still up for sale. Judging by the colours of the coach stripes I would say it's a mid '90's model.
http://www.classiceriba.co.uk/#!for-sale/c203r

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:39 pm
by Morphy | 972 Posts

Hope you find what you are looking for soon,
Morphy

Eriba Puck name P4 year 2000 pushing a Honda Crv 2.2 diesel residing in sunny Lancashire.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:51 pm
by Ribski | 1.468 Posts

& good luck with your search for the 'right' Eriba !

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:07 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.539 Posts

and if you find the right one snap it up, they don't hang about.

Puck L 225 GT pushing Honda CRV SE 1.6 i-DTEC
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:34 pm
by marmalade (deleted)

Thanks everyone for your helpful advice and warm welcome to the forum. We are looking for one from 2000 onwards, ready for the summer, enough projects queuing up already!!!. We will have a look at the information about sourcing one from Europe. Thoroughly fed up of taking down wet tents in force 9 gales an Eriba looks like the perfect solution.

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
9 Members and 27 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107697 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 9