For sale or Swap:Eriba Troll-LM 1987 NOW SOLD!

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:43 pm
by trollydoll (deleted)

Like all Eriba Touring caravans it is very easy to tow. We towed this with our Ford Fusion without any problems.

In excellent condition for a 27 year old. Always been kept in storage when not in use by it's 2 previous owners. Has been very well looked after.

Unladen Weight:706kg Laden Weight:1000kg

Exterior is in very good condition with only a few minor marks here and there, less than you would expect of a caravan of this age.
Interior is excellent and all original except it had new curtains last year.
Seating with table at both ends. Front converts to single bed, rear to a large double. 3rd table for use outside.
Plenty of storage. The 2 burner stove is like new and has only ever been used by the 1st owner.
There is a middle wash-room with running water. There is a space under the basin for a porta-potty.
The kitchen also has running water. 3 way Fridge with small freezer compartment and the option of cool air circulating around the whole cabin.
The pop top roof is in very good condition. It has vents with netting covers. Truma heater. 12v/240v lighting. 12v battery. 240v hook-up point.

There's a Omnistor 2000 pull out awning. Bike rack. Gas bottle. Spare wheel.
It has a Westfalia stabilising tow hitch fitted. Comes with 2 sets of keys.
Original documents.

Reason for selling-we want a smaller van!

I've listed everything I can think of.If not I'm happy to answer any queries.
Viewing time anytime up till 3.30pm due to access under-cover storage area in Shrewsbury.
£4,300 ono

1.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte) 2.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte) 3.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

4.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte) 5.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte) 1988-Eriba-Touring-Layouts.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Last edited Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:07 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 22 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107696 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1