Keep my gob shut

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:16 pm
by hampshireman (deleted)

Not easy when SWMBO tried to operate our new mover. We needed to tweak the Eriba position in the drive to get bins etc down the side and still enough space for pedestrians to get to the house front door on the other side.

Madam has no idea of line and directions with these things and I nearly snatched it and took over but didn't. She got there eventually but must have taken ten minutes.

Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Pepe's Walk
Scroll up

RE: Keep my gob shut

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:08 pm
by Magpie | 673 Posts

I sympathise with her! I took some time to get confident - not having played much with remote control toys and stuff in my youth but after a bit of practice happily I'm now quite proficient.

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:04 pm
by campnsnooze (deleted)

Is this what I have to look forward to next week, when we have ours fitted??!! Will make sure hubby is no where near when I practice...I can hear him already in my head!!.......
Chris

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:41 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.628 Posts

They are good, but be aware that they are very powerful. I managed to make my Familia do a wheely going over the kirb up to my drive....

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:03 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.525 Posts

Well done Derek on keeping quiet. Not having any experience with remote controls (not allowed near them) I'm sure Carole will soon have it mastered.
Julie.

Puck L 225 GT pushing Honda CRV SE 1.6 i-DTEC
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:23 pm
by hampshireman (deleted)

Yes she got it but in what time she took. I didn't dare say a word, for a small lady she can be biting and of course she is my brilliant driver at present so Mum is definitely the word.

Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Pepe's Walk
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 15 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12787 topics and 107399 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0