Wanted Eriba 310

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:40 pm
by Marlinman (deleted)

We are looking for an Eriba 310 in the twin dinette layout, preferably 2010 - 2015, if anyone is thinking of selling one or knows of one for sale please contact me.

Thanks

John

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: Wanted Eriba 310

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:50 pm
by hob (deleted)

Welcome to the forum.

Forum moderator
Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:04 pm
by PhilipM | 208 Posts

We just bought a 310 last year from Airstream and Co. It is a pity you did not want the fixed bed model, as they have a brand new one for sale here which is going for a really good price.

http://www.airstreamandco.com/inventory-display?item=115

You get lots of storage under the fixed bed and the external hatch makes access easy.

Eriba Familia 310 owner.
Randa france and Poptop320 like this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:13 am
by Marlinman (deleted)

Hi thanks for the welcome and the response, we are looking for a twin dinette because of the flexibility it offers over the fixed bed. We have had a number of Eribas over the years but always either 418 or 310 twin diner layouts. We were considering a new factory order but traveled to look at a 320 silver gt spec van in a dealer near to us just to look at the latest spec german built vans and to be honest i was a bit disappointed. The fittings and furnature are not as nice a quality as they used to be so we are now wondering if we can find a slightly older van, 2009 on so it has the high door but with the (in my opinion) nicer quality finish.

John

Last edited Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:14 am | Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 43 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107696 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4