Soplair Bretagne Awning For Sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:40 am
by jobyjim (deleted)

We have an awning for sale. This is the full awning that fits the Eriba Familia or Touring PuckL vans. It comes complete with light weight poles and all the curtains, with side skirts etc. It is in excellent condition with no signs of wear. The colour is green and cream. I can supply pics. It was purchased from Eriba Lechlade with a new PuckL. We are moving to a larger van and it is now surplus to requirements. I think probably £250 would be a fair price.
We are in Berkshire it that helps.
Sorry for all who tried to contact us we have been away in France.
We are back and the awning is available.

Mike and Debby

likes this post!
Last edited Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:11 am | Scroll up

RE: Soplair Bretagne Awning For Sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:13 pm
by Frankie (deleted)

Hi, I would like to purchase your awning. I can collect. Have sent my number by private message. Frankie

Last edited Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:29 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:19 pm
by Frankie (deleted)

Should have sent Private message me thinks!

Last edited Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:56 am | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:51 pm
by jobyjim (deleted)

We have been away in France.
Back now awning here.

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 37 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107696 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1