Wanted ERIBA PUCK L 230 GT

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:29 pm
by harper1 (deleted)

Hi There,

Currently looking for an ' Eriba Puck L 230GT' 2004/5 >>> onwards, anybody have one tucked away or thinking of upgrading
to a slightly larger model ?. Or, do you know of anybody with one who may be persuaded to sell or upgrade ?

Thanks

Last edited Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:37 pm | Scroll up

RE: Wanted ERIBA PUCK L 230 GT

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:20 pm
by hampshireman (deleted)

Not yet! good luck

Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Pepe's Walk
Scroll up

RE: Wanted ERIBA PUCK L 230 GT

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:25 pm
by cruickie (deleted)

Hi,
We are thinking of upgrading our puck L 230gt,
The caravan is from 2005, we have owned it since February 2006.
It's always been stored inside and used once a year with the exception of one year when we used it twice and this year not at all
due to the fact that we didn't have a holiday, had a house built.
The caravan is in very good condition and is fitted with all the normal extra's plus a bike rack, a very good modern awning & an Isabella shadow
sun shade.
It has also been fitted with an extra awning rail, very handy. if you wish to have the awning attached on one side and the sun shade opposite.
I wasn't going to advertise till the next year as we are still busy with this house.
I can, if you are interested forward pictures of the van. I've also posted pictures on this site in the awning section. look for pictures by Cruickie.........

likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 15 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107695 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2