RE: 2004 PuckL 225GT

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:43 pm
by hampshireman (deleted)

What rumour hic!

Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Pepe's Walk
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:07 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.539 Posts

Well we went to Scotland and bought the 420 (well we put a deposit down). Van needs to be serviced and fettled so we will pick it up in a few weeks. Hopefully we will find a decent site somewhere near Jandi and have a test run before we bring the van south of the border. We will need a practice as this van has lots of goodies that we dont understand or know how they work. Steep learning curve, may need to open another bottle.
So the PuckL definitely needs a new home, it will be going on Ebay shortly for more money but I would much prefer to sell it to a Forum member at the lower price.

Puck L 225 GT pushing Honda CRV SE 1.6 i-DTEC
Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:34 pm
by Taffy (deleted)

Well done and congrats on your 420. It sounds like a really good deal, having seen the description. I have the 420 but not with all those extras,.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:48 pm

PuckL going on Ebay tonight at a higher price. Still more than happy to sell to a Forum member at the lower price. Just had a weekend away in the van, reminded me what a great little van it is.

Scroll up

RE: 2004 PuckL 225GT SOLD

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:23 pm
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

NOW SOLD. Typical ads on both forums and Ebay. Sold to a neighbour!

Randa france, , shrublands, Pepé Le Pew and like this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 70 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107696 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2