Familia sought to 'expand' from Puck

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:36 pm
by peterpink (deleted)

We have a 1989 Puck, and feel that we'd like one of those Familia things - but one which has the seating area at the front, so that we can leave the bed down if we decide to escape to the South for the following festive !!

Are they abundant, or like needles in haystacks?

Last edited Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:42 pm | Scroll up

RE: From Puck to Familia

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:31 pm
by Agger (deleted)

from us 2, Jen & Gray

Likes to wax and have a smooth finish! 😎

I am above no one and no one is below me
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:55 pm
by PhilipM | 208 Posts

Welcome.

We have a fixed bed 310 with a front seating area. You can also get a 310 with the rear (and front) seating area and you could leave the rear made up as the bed. However, the fixed bed model has a lovely mattress and much more storage underneath, plus there is no need to stow away bedding each morning. No toilet, but a porta potty can easily be stored on board. Pop it in the door way on a night and use the wardrobe door as a screen, if needs be.

Eriba Familia 310 owner.

Randa france and like this post!
Last edited Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:01 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:28 pm
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

Hi Peter and welcome to Eribafolk. g15p93-Familia.html

Pan/Familia 310's come up for sale quite regularly because many folk are looking for a model with a built in washroom. We'll keep an eye open for you. Do you have any particular age/price bracket in mind?

The Pan/Familia range are across the van sleepers. If you are taller than about 6'-1" that may cause a problem.

Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:21 am | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:37 pm
by peterpink (deleted)

Thanks for the extra bits of information about the bed styles. Sounds interesting. As for the potty thing, we're happy with a nice green bucket !!! (Of course, there's a little hole drilled in the top so that the lid lifts off without spillages )

Last edited Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:38 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:40 pm
by peterpink (deleted)

I'd like to keep below £5500 if possible, and I suppose that then has some influence on age.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:01 pm
by Goggleboxer (deleted)

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/1...a%2B%2Bcaravans

We nearly bought this one, we got it down to 1900, but s bit of a trek, and the MRS preferred the 1980s model!!

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:38 pm
by peterpink (deleted)

Thanks for mentioning it - I had a look, but couldn't see us contending with the 'no cooker' bit. But it looks thrilling for the right buyer.

Last edited Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:38 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:58 pm

There's a '74/75 for sale on Eribafolk facebook at the moment Peter. He wants offers around £5000 for it which to me sounds a bit steep

Here's the link.

Randa

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:49 am
by Simon Clements (deleted)

The one on above is mine, and like I said open to offers, thanks Simon

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:50 am

There are some better exterior photos of this Pan/Familia on Facebook to go with the interior shots already posted above.

Pan Familia for sale

Randa

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:15 pm
by peterpink (deleted)

Thanks, but it (1) too old and (2) being sold almost as an antiques road show treasure :)

Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 41 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107696 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4