Sale of awnings - when is the best time ??

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:40 am
by Big Nellie (deleted)

Any suggestions when best time to sell awnings ?? - we have two we need to part with, plus an annex - all Soplair - as they no long fit our 2015 Triton.

Thoughts would be helpful -

Big Nellie & Sticky
Scroll up

RE: Sale of awnings - when is the best time ??

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:57 am
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.748 Posts

At about ten to four.

People sit down with a cup of tea and a digestive or two around that time, and they often think 'I wonder if there are any Soplair awnings for sale. I know, I'll have a look.'

Those are the people you should be aiming for, I reckon.

sf-T 33/7r
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:39 am
by Big Nellie (deleted)

And any particular day ??

Big Nellie & Sticky
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:11 am
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

I reckon right now would be a good time when folk are planning for this year's adventures.

If you put the details and price on here it won't disappear anyway and you can always "bump" the thread if you've had no takers.

Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:22 am | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:22 pm
by Big Nellie (deleted)

Thanks for that - will get organised and put them up

Big Nellie & Sticky
Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 46 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107696 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4