Anyone fancy a project?

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:45 pm
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

You'll have to take a trip to SE Sweden first to the island of Oland. Just googled it and it is steeped in history.

Angelika Ann Kammerer

GIVE-AWAY: Eriba Faun Familia from 1963.
We got this wonderfull camper with original furniture and started the renovation. But after 2 years without coming further we understand that we will never finish it... we just do not have enough time.We saved everything but the carpet and we took a lot of picture while we were picking apart.
Is there anyone out there who would like to have this and make it to the pearl it can be? We do not want any money, we just do not want to through it away (which we will do if nobody comes and get it).
We live on Öland, an island on the Swedish east coast.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...&type=3&theater

Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:16 am | Scroll up

RE: Anyone fancy a project?

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:24 pm
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

There are UK people tripping over themselves to get to this first

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:18 am | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:56 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.539 Posts

Aren't you going that way in the summer, Roger? If it's free it's a bargain. I expect anyone going to look at it will be trampled in the rush. It would be a shame to let it get chucked.

Puck L 225 GT pushing Honda CRV SE 1.6 i-DTEC
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:25 am
by GANGES (deleted)

wish i had the space and time..

Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 59 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107696 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4