Breaking a '60's/70's Eriba

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:24 am
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

Facebook today:-

David Smart

I have loads of eriba spares for 60s 70s eriba basically
most interior parts
Gas locker
Fridge not tested as yet
glass windows
Smooth skin door
Handles
Tables
Sink
Cooker
Lockers
Sprung mattresses but need covering
Coat hooks
Brand New aluminium awning rails & waist rails
Loads of hard to find 60s/70s stuff from an eriba that has been broken down as to far gone .
Some glass lighting ect ect
All for sale mail me if you need anything Blackpool

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...&type=3&theater

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:01 am | Scroll up

RE: Breaking a '60's/70's Eriba

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:41 pm

Just found out that this is a Titan so plenty of bits and pieces that will be either used throughout the Eriba range or can be cut down from Titan size to any of the smaller van sizes.
Randa

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:38 am
by JohnMurray (deleted)

Hi, dont suppose anyone has a number for David Smart, in regards to the above parts? I am not on facebook so cannot contact him. Thnx

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:23 am

Hi John. I've sent you a Private Message (PM).

Hover your cursor over your forum name on the top right of your screen (below the forum banner) to open up all the shortcut options including the top one Private Messages. Click to open and follow your nose.

Randa

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 12, 2016 7:56 pm
by David (deleted)

Tel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cheers david

In accordance with forum policy I have removed the telephone number for your own protection.

Would members please use the Personal Message (PM) service for all personal communications.

Thank you.

(AC- Forum Administrator)

Last edited Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:16 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun May 29, 2016 12:55 am
by Keith (deleted)

Hi David have you still got the slam plate (inner door catch) for sale if so how much many thanks. ps the plate should have three screw holes.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:15 pm
by Angie and Steve (deleted)

Hi David,
I wonder if you still have the little table? If so I think it could be just the thing for us.

I've sort of tried your facebook but I don't really know how to work it so I left a message on the phone number a few posts above and now I'll try a PM

Cheers,
Steve.

Last edited Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:17 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 19 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107697 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4