"SOLD" Puck for sale 1978

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:46 pm
by MATT (deleted)

or sale 1978 Puck
Excellent condition, 1 previous couple owned it from new before me
Completely original interior and pop top zips working,also has the mini fly nets over the roof air vents
Original curtains and nets,and long fly net curtain on the door
Cushion bases are really nice no stains or damage,and the vinyl flooring is perfect
Rewired 240v, fusebox with 2 double mains outlets with usb sockets on them one at each end and a weather proof single socket on the awning side fitted outside on the floor underneath .

Comes with 12v water pump and original mini water bottle and small plastic bin on cupboard door
Chassis rust free ,been treated with rust killer and then a light coat of stone chip ,wood floor all solid

12v and 240v lights (12v bulbs changed to led)
Battery monitor gauge with a 12 cigarette oulet
Good tyres and spare wheel,wheels repainted

Exterior, has a nice shine to it,the caravan has been garaged from new
Few small dents on the rear right hand corner panel from backing it into the garage, not seen when awning is up
Comes with a really nice original green canvas awning ,and 2 sets of poles ,1 steel set and 1 lightweight golden orange lightweigh aluminium set
Been used 4 times this year ,last trip was 3 weeks ago ,tows perfectly no problems at all ,ready to use
Based in surrey
£3150
Photos are on the eribafolk facebook page or email me and i will send them directly to you

Last edited Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:54 pm | Scroll up

RE: Puck for sale 1978

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:07 pm
by MATT (deleted)

Sold 😓

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 20 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107697 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4