*FOR SALE* 2007 Eriba Triton gt 410 £11,700 *NOW SOLD*

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:03 pm
by Floyddoyle (deleted)

Extremely reluctant sale but due to my wife's unforeseen redundancy we really need to get some money back in the pot!
We have only been away in the van 3 times since we purchased it in April.
I travelled down south to buy it from a couple who had bought it from new so only one very careful owner before me, hence we have all the original log books , paperwork etc.

We are based on the Wirral and John from Neston Caravan Services has recently fully serviced and carried out all jobs that needed doing, like overhauling the electrics with new battery charger, 1 dual USB outlet, 2x230v sockets.
Also installed new gas burner and jet on the fridge, gas regulator& pigtail hose.
Also fitted alko hitch stabiliser.
John has said he would have no problem if anyone wanted to contact him with any questions about our van, it really is in fantastic condition inside and out.

Features include:

Twin dinette at front which also makes up a single bed.

Truma gas heating.

3 way electrolux fridge.

Mains hook up with UK 3 pin sockets

Smev stainless steel sink & 3 burner hob

Double glazed windows with flyscreens and black out blinds, Elevating roof (high version)

Large rear dinette making up 2 single beds or 1 huge double king size bed.

The kitchen area sits in the middle with wardrobe opposite, the Triton really makes good use of all available space, utilising lots of storage compartments, it's fair to say it's like a tardis when it comes to storage!

Extra Features include:

Full awning,

Outside lamp, fold down step and outside table mounting bracket

Alloy wheels & new tyres

Spare wheel and carrier

gas bottle and hook up cable

VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions.... 07887842223 Jon

Eribanut likes this post!
Last edited Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:39 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 17 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12787 topics and 107402 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4