Eriba Triton 430GT - 4 Berth with Genuine Eriba Bunk Bed 2001 - NOW SOLD

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:22 pm
by EribaOnPatrol (deleted)

Reluctantly I have for sale my Eriba Triton 430GT. We bought this in January 2014 and have really enjoyed using it with our two boys. However we have decided to move back to a camper van so it is now for sale.

Full details below: -

· 2001 Eriba Triton 430GT
· Genuine Eriba factory fitted removable bunk over the front dinette making it a proper 4-berth. The bunk has a weight limit of 60kg and can be removed to enable the dinette to be used as normal. Comes with safety nets attached to the mattress so it is safe for younger children.
· Dual-fuel gas and electric heater (up to 2000w on mains hook up)
· 3-way fridge
· Cassette toilet in separate washroom
· Wardrobe has been shelved to provide more storage
· Plenty of power points
· Lots of high-level storage cupboards
· Pro-tec cover included in the sale
· New alloy wheels and tyres fitted in August 2014
· Spare wheel with good tyre tread.

The previous owners had a TV mounted to the side of the wardrobe, this has been removed and there are some visible drilled holes. There is also some damage to the table surface from the previous owner, we have not repaired this as it has caused us no issues.

We would like £7250 ONO

Please contact us via PM for any further detail, and to arrange a viewing. We are located 5 miles from the A1 at Newark On Trent.

Lots of pictures HERE

Last edited Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:45 am | Scroll up

RE: Eriba Triton 430GT - 4 Berth with Genuine Eriba Bunk Bed 2001

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:03 am

Price drop to £6850...

We really need the driveway space!

Last edited Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:24 am | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:20 am
by hampshireman (deleted)

Good price but I don't have or want dropbox

Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Pepe's Walk
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:54 pm

You don't need dropbox to view the images, they should display in a browser as they are in a public folder. If you cannot see the images for any strange reason i can make them available by other methods.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:35 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.748 Posts

Quote: EribaOnPatrol wrote in post #4
You don't need dropbox to view the images, they should display in a browser as they are in a public folder.
They work fine

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:27 pm
by hampshireman (deleted)

It works now but not when I tried earlier, thanks

Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Pepe's Walk
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 14 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107696 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1