SOLD. 1998 Eriba Troll

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:14 pm
by triumphman (deleted)

I have for sale my late father-in-law's Eriba Troll. It is a one owner Troll having been bought by him new. It has a motor mover and is in fantastic condition, the interior is like new the seats have always had blankets on and the floor had a carpet fitted from new. The bathroom fittings other than the toilet were removed when new and stored in the spare bedroom; the table also was removed and replaced with a smaller one so it is also like new. I have refitted these and due to this they are as new. It is a three berth with fridge, toilet, heater etc and was an import so the door is on the wrong side. It is for sale at £5000 or £5150 with a full awning, my father-in-law was a camper - caravanner all his life so both the caravan and awning have been meticulously maintained and looked after. I am certain that you will not find a better Eriba at this price. I have not been able to compress the photos but you should be able to see them using the link below. We are located in Howden, East Yorkshire if anyone wants a look at the van. If you want any more information or photographs please feel free to ask.

http://s1086.photobucket.com/user/triump...a?sort=3&page=1

Last edited Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:19 pm | Scroll up

RE: 1998 Eriba Troll

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:39 pm
by triumphman (deleted)
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:16 pm
by Elliott (deleted)

Hi we would like to arrange to come and view it. Please can you contact us on 07766100731. Many thanks elliott

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:45 pm
by triumphman (deleted)

Hi Elliot did you get the photos Ok, I do have a habit of getting e-mail addresses wrong.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:31 am
by Elliott (deleted)

Sorry, only just noticed your post.

Yes thanks, I have e-mailed you back, please confirm receipt.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:26 pm
by Rickus (deleted)

Hallo Triumphman, and Myself and Mrs were very taken with your description of the Troll, and would like to register an interest in giving it a good home. If you would like to contact me I'm on 07790 756529. Many thanks.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:34 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

Hi
gentle reminder that this is an open forum, any phone numbers personal details really should be sent via the private message system, just to save any unwanted phone calls etc.

to send private message, click on persons name, on next page look on left side for send private message, the box will appear,

Hope not stepped on anyone's toes mentioning above
P

Eriba troll 540 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

, Ribski and like this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:57 pm
by kateandjake (deleted)

Hi is this still for sale? :-)

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:53 pm
by triumphman (deleted)

It is still for sale Elliot is looking at it on Sunday and someone else who wants to have a look if Eliot dosent want it.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:04 pm
by triumphman (deleted)

Sold

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 50 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107696 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2