SOLD. Protec cover for sale - for Triton

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:23 pm
by Magpie | 675 Posts

IMG_3013.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_3009.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_3016.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_3007.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_3005.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_3005.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Have for sale a Protec cover to fit a 2013 Triton post 2009 (i.e. taller version). Very good condition. Only one slight rub inside near one of buckles. Includes two lifting poles, original bag, chimney guard, corner protectors, hitch cover and spare material for repairs. Used for only two winters on sheltered drive. Looking for £100.00. Collection preferred (near Lowestoft, Suffolk) or could arrange courier at a cost of about £10.00 to £15.00. Will put on e-bay later if no interest here.

Also have a spare rubbish bin in clean condition. Originally bought for the 2013 Triton. Fits onto studs on door as shown in picture. £20.00 + £5.00 postage. (Cost around £50.00).

NB will be at Stratord Meet. Please pm me if interested.

Last edited Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:53 pm | Scroll up

RE: Protec cover for sale - for Triton

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:48 pm
by Magpie | 675 Posts

Waste bin now sold.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:54 pm
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

Hi Jennie (or is it Bob?). Regarding the Protec cover, does the door position matter on the Triton or are all models the same?
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:43 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:50 pm
by Magpie | 675 Posts

2013 Triton.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)Now that's a good question and the answer is 'I don't know' or at least 'I don't think so'. The cover was bought for our 2013 Triton 430 (now sold) so it is made to fit the taller 'vans i.e. after 2010. I don't have any pictures of it with the cover on but will try to attach a photo of the 'van itself. NB it's a Protec cover for sale not the canopy in the picture. (Original cost of the cover was £249.17.)

Last edited Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:54 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:45 pm
by Paul Jarvis (deleted)

Hello Magpie

I am looking for a cover for a 2003 Triton and my van has an Omnistor awning fitted to the awning rail. Having only just purchased the van, im not too familliar with the nuances of different model years but I was wondering if the taller cover would enable the cover to fit over the Omnistor awning?

Unfortunately we couldnt get onto the Starford camp - all spaces taken.

Is the awning still for sale and if so where abouts are you located?

Many thanks

Paul

Last edited Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:46 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:40 pm
by Magpie | 675 Posts

Sorry but we sold the cover this evening via Dom Fox who put us in touch with a couple who had just bought a Triton from him. However, I don't think it would have gone over your Omnistor awning as it was rather a snug fit. Thanks for the inquiry though and hope you find what you need.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:51 am
by Paul Jarvis (deleted)

Magpie
Many thanks for your reply. It's probably worth me talking directly to Proteknfor a made to measure cover.
The information regarding the snug fit is useful. I hope you have a good weekend at Stratford.
Paul

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 27 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107696 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1