RE: I知 SO disappointed with my new Eriba Troll 540

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:14 am
by Smilesapart (deleted)

Oh Ok Aaron so what you池e saying is by all means join this forum when you buy a Eriba but only post positive comments about them? This is a Forum? In my book that means it痴 a platform for people to share their views and experiences of Eriba ownership.

Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:45 am
by Aaron Calder | 3.830 Posts

Quite right, but don't be surprised when you attract negative responses from enthusiasts who went into Eriba ownership with their eyes open and with more realistic expectations.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:12 am
by Smilesapart (deleted)

I知 not remotely surprised by the responses I致e had which have ranged from empathy to blatant irritation by me. Yourself a perfect example of the latter. But I didn稚 actually post my experience for the benefit of the die hard Eriba disciples, the blinkered WWB haters wearing ear muffs. I shared my experience to give a realistic, up to date appraisal from the view of a new Eriba recruit that has come from a WWB. To give others considering doing the same some food for thought so that when they - like I did, come on here before buying, to see what people think of the Eriba, they see that not all people are of the same view. Your attitude has been that of the left wing students at Uni banning and trying to silence by aggression and intimidation anyone who dares not agree with your views. We池e living in a democracy and I don稚 share your view. I知 entitled to give my opinion and it should be welcomed and considered every bit as valid as anyone elses. That you don稚 share my view is just fine by me.

gamrer02 likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:13 am
by Smilesapart (deleted)

Your title says Forum administrator not forum sensor!

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:38 am
by Frantone (deleted)

Wow❗️Is that really necessary?
Accusations of sensorship and references to attitude and left wing control etc.
I understand your disappointment with the Eriba experience so far but it痴 beginning to appear that your disappointment is bringing out some innapropriate responses.

Just another thought about the value for money issue I noticed that a reason for buying the Eriba was your preference for a more cool look. It must be almost impossible to put a monetary value on this attribute so it may be easier, in the future, to overcome the financial disappointment.
TonyP

Troll 540GT (2013) gently nudging up against Galaxy.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:40 am
by Randa france | 13.186 Posts

OK, I've read enough about this issue. I think everyone has had a say in various threads and it's time to move on so I'm closing this thread but leaving folks' opinions live for all to read.

Let's see what the future brings with a longer trial period and perhaps some decent weather if not in the UK then in France.

James. I'm sure there are folk who'll give you some tips and advice on how to come to terms with living in a small touring van. Just ask.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
FINNWOODY, Bryn, Terryc, eribanaut, felix, Morphy and like this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
7 Members and 8 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12809 topics and 107562 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 7