SOLD: Awning for Eriba Familia 310GT 2003 (suitable for Puck L 230 and 255 models)

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:58 pm
by EmiliePetty (deleted)

Hello Everyone,

I have an Awning for sale for the Eriba Familia 310GT 2003, the 'Breton/Bretagne' model by Soplair.

Including:
- lightweight poles
- groundsheet
- caravan skirt
- pegs
- 2 person inner tent
- 2 pairs of adjustable poles
- storm strap

£300 ono

I'm selling this on behalf of my parents who needed to sell the caravan last year to a dealer who did not want the awning. The awning has been stored indoors since. It's in great condition and I've attached some photographs of it below, the middle one shows the storm strap in place as it was a blustery day!

If you plan to buy it but would like to view before purchasing please contact me and I will do all I can to help. The awning is in the Manchester area and delivery can be arranged within the North - South Manchester area. Alternatively we can arrange for a good time for you to collect it.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for having a look!

Emilie

IMG_5658.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_5649.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_0902.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Last edited Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:09 pm | Scroll up

RE: FOR SALE: Awning for Eriba Familia 310GT 2003

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:06 pm
by crow (deleted)

As well as the Familia it will fit the Puck L 230 and 255 models.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:12 pm
by EmiliePetty (deleted)

Thank you Crow, that's great to know! I'll change the subject line.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:32 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.834 Posts

For anyone who is interested, you can find the erection instructions for these awnings in the 'Comment' under 'Soplair Bourgogne' in the 'Awnings' gallery.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

RE: SOLD: Awning for Eriba Familia 310GT 2003 (suitable for Puck L 230 and 255 models)

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:11 pm
by EmiliePetty (deleted)

Thank you so much Eribafolk, I can't believe I managed to sell this so quickly, but it was collected yesterday - only 3 days after the post went up - Incredible! This forum is a Godsend. I'm so grateful for all the help I've received, Thank you!

Scroll up

RE: SOLD: Awning for Eriba Familia 310GT 2003 (suitable for Puck L 230 and 255 models)

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:33 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.834 Posts

That's a terrific result, Emilie. We are pleased to have been able to help!

Thanks for letting us know that the awning has been sold.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 58 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107697 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5