Wanted - Full awning for Pan Familia 1992

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:19 pm
by Lou (deleted)

Looking for a full awning that would suit a Pan Familia. I've just experienced awning envy at Stratford!

Julie Grafo, Randa france and like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Wanted - Full awning for Pan Familia 1992

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:49 pm
by hob (deleted)
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Have you seen this one?

Werbung: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Soplair-Bretagne-awning-for-Eriba-Pan-caravan-/221755503779?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item33a1a874a3

sorry just noticed its collection only ...........and its in France

The following contents have been linked to this post:

Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import

Last edited Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:51 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:00 pm
by hob (deleted)
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Another here
Werbung: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/caravan-awning-eriba-/121632081373?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c51d645dd

Lancashire area

another

Werbung: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Soplair-Bretagne-Awning-for-Eriba-Familia-Duo-or-Super-Puck-/121630351911?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c51bbe227

Stockport,

The following contents have been linked to this post:

Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import

Last edited Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:03 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:37 pm
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

The first one is an AL awning.
The Soplair looks good too.
I don't know if the deal was ever done between Dogwalkers and Chezmart SOLD. Soplair vendee awning but the Puck awning sold by Dogwalkers to JavaGT was shipped to Northern Ireland so I'm sure some arrangement for shipping across mainland Britain won't be too costly.
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:41 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:53 pm
by chezmart | 186 Posts

We sold it last year I'm afraid.
Martin

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:01 pm
by Lou (deleted)

Manchester and France 😏

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:11 pm
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

But dependant on what the reserve is on the Stockport one, it may be worth asking the seller to ship it down to you. That was my point regarding the awning that Dogwalkers shipped from Devon to Northern Ireland.
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:41 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat May 02, 2015 2:01 pm
by grandmakate (deleted)

Lou, we looked in the barn today and found the awning that came with my eriba. It just happens to be for a Pan Familia and on investigation look to be in OK shape. We are at HP27 9LY which is close to RAF Halton. Your welcome to come and have a look! Kate

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat May 02, 2015 4:19 pm
by Lou (deleted)

Hi Kate, is it a full awning or just the roof - we had one with ours (just the roof) but we have no idea how it works! however we really want one with the sides.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat May 02, 2015 4:21 pm
by Lou (deleted)

The top one has gone and I am bidding on the second one (Soplair) which is in Stockport. Not sure what the reserve is or how much to go up to, any ideas?

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat May 02, 2015 6:36 pm
by grandmakate (deleted)

This Soplair is complete and has a zip out front. If you want this one for £50 then its yours. It is in good condition but has no curtains, I'm sure that will be no problem to you. You are welcome to come and look without obligation. It is maroon and grey and matched the pan. Let me know if you are interested otherwise I will put it on eBay (at the going rate).

Last edited Tue May 05, 2015 4:29 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 55 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107696 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4