Eriba -car

in Anything Eriba-related Thu May 29, 2014 10:18 pm
by MikeH (deleted)

Hi, I am new to Eribafolk.

I have just purchased a 1990 Eriba-car. I seem to have ever piece of documentation from the original purchase. However, I cannot find an electrical circuit diagram. Is it available somewhere?

Thanks

Scroll up

RE: Eriba -car

in Anything Eriba-related Thu May 29, 2014 10:29 pm
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

Hi Mike and welcome to the forum.
I've just sent out a message to a friend of Eribafolk who owns an Eribacar and who also knows a lot about Eriba Tourers in general.
Hopefully he can help us.
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri May 30, 2014 5:56 am
by Agger (deleted)

Mike, hope you find what you are looking for

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri May 30, 2014 8:25 am
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

Hi Mike. I've been in touch with the chap with an Eribacar and this is his reply.

Hi Randa. Greetings from a slightly foggy morning in *******, northern France. I'm in my Eribacar and have just checked the camper file. I have wiring diagrams for the base vehicle (Renault Trafic 2lt petrol) engine bay and the mains & 12v systems for the accommodation side. I'll be happy to send copies to the new member when I get home on June 9th. Please let me have a name and address or ask them to get in touch. Regards,

If you can send me a Private Message (a PM) with your details, we should, between the three of us, get something sorted when he's back from his holiday, if that's not too late.
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 23 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107697 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3