Eriba troll 1971' after renovation. Vintage style.

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:30 pm
by Goljad (deleted)

Like new.

It was taken to bits (to the frame to be exact) and then it was renovated and is now corrosion-proof.
-New floor (we kept the original layered structure).
-New walls made from normal and elastic playwood.
-The furniture have been renovated and re-painted.
-New upholstery on the seats.
-New ceiling lining.
-New material for the raised roof
-New table tops
-New floor (+panels).
-New Seals and keders
-Aluminium parts have been polished to shine.
-New chrom i many other elements.
-All screws are new
-New wiring and renovated water systems and gas fitings.
-Tyres and suspension ready for use.
-The whole carvan has been sprayed from scratch.
-All the necessary documents and insurance valid till next year.
-The general appearance of the caravan kept in the classic style.
-New fuse box for 230 V 12V
-New power inverter
-Charger and new cylinder

price for negotiation.

IMG_3381.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_3384.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_3387.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_3393.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_5190.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)
IMG_3361.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_3369.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_3377.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Scroll up

RE: Eriba troll 1971' after renovation. Vintage style.

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:21 am
by hampshireman (deleted)

Blimey! A real labour of love and you're selling?

My first railway painting and commission
Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:42 pm
by ellen (deleted)

Wow, that troll looks amazing, please would someone buy it and bring it to the meet so that I can have a peep.

Proud owners of Doo-Dah our Familia 310
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:14 pm
by Frenchyjak (deleted)

Well done.....it looks fabulous, but keep it and use it??!!

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:38 pm
by Goljad (deleted)

This caravan is in Poland within a short distance from Warsaw. To all those interested in seeing the caravan I recommend very convenient flight connections.
The reason I'm selling the caravan is that I want to renovate more caravans in the future. You have to understand that renovation of old things is my passion. Thanks for all the warm and supportive comments. This caravan is fully equipped and functional and if someone will take proper care of it will serve its owner for the next 40years.
My goal is to give it a chance for second life.
Price (opened to resonable negotiation) is 9.250 euro.
Sorry for not responding any sooner but I've swamped with work.

3.png - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)8.png - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_4930 copy.png - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_4989 copy.png - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_5065.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_3427.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 IMG_4989 copy.png 

Last edited Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:15 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:02 pm
by tapiz (deleted)

WHAT A PHENOMENAL RESTORATION !
Wonderful workmanship - have you thought of offering it for hire to film companies ?

Thanks for letting us see it - absolutely brilliant, and I hope you find a good home for it - and do let us see pics of the next one !
Just wish I could afford one like this.
Good luck

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:02 pm
by Goljad (deleted)

Thanks. Yes I thought about it but in Poland there isn't a big market for it.
The next caravan is already being renovated but it takes time cause I want to make it perfect. :)

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:14 am
by ellen (deleted)

Is your next project also an Eriba?

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:19 pm
by Tupper32a (deleted)

I'm actually buying this caravan - haven't physically seen it so do you think its a nice caravan?

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:33 pm
by Agger (deleted)

I was watching it on Ebay and just thought how many of the bidders had actually seen it! To me it seems odd that people will part with thier money without actually seeing the item. Would you give me £wonga for a second hand car without viewing It looks really nice and I'm sure it could be, but we read horror stories everyday. Best of luck!

Likes to wax and have a smooth finish
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:38 pm
by Randa france | 13.164 Posts

We don't know the seller personally but the van itself looks outstanding judging by the photographs.

Presumably you've taken all the precautions necessary regarding the transaction and are satisfied with the arrangements for shipping it into this country?

That said, we would love you to post more photographs when you take delivery of it. You'll be the envy of many 100's of Eriba owners.

Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:46 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.822 Posts

Quote: Tupper32a wrote in post #9
I'm actually buying this caravan - haven't physically seen it so do you think its a nice caravan?

It looks an absolute beauty but I wouldn't part with my money without a trip to Poland to see it first and then pay for it on delivery to the UK.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:43 pm
by ellen (deleted)

Fingers X that everything goes ok for you as this looks to be a fantastic troll. One I most definately would love a nosey around Roger

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:00 am
by Tupper32a (deleted)

Hello again. Can you advise for the best insurance companies for this Troll. What would expect to pay per annum and any good companies that you can suggest. I will definitely post more photos if it all goes to plan. Thanks

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:15 am
by Randa france | 13.164 Posts

Quote: Tupper32a wrote in post #14
Hello again. Can you advise for the best insurance companies for this Troll. What would expect to pay per annum and any good companies that you can suggest. I will definitely post more photos if it all goes to plan. Thanks

Hi again. The problem you'll get with your Troll is because it's very unusual and well refurbished, it's worth more than most insurance companies would care to value it at.
There's a recent thread regarding insurance here :- What about insurance?
You might like to try them all but if you look at the links I added in Post 4, they are K.Drew companies and a number of people with classic Eribas find that they are more sympathetic towards more unusual and older Eribas.
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

likes this post!
Last edited Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:18 am | Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 13 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12786 topics and 107393 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2