Curtain Gliders

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:52 am
by Stowey (deleted)

We're struggling to find curtain rail gliders for our 1989 Pan Familia. All those we find online (Amazon, E-Bay etc.) appear to be too big. The overall length of the gliders we need is 16mm and the diameter of the part which slides in the rail is only about 6mmGlider.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Any ideas?

Thanks

Scroll up

RE: Curtain Gliders

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:12 am
by eribaMotters | 5.505 Posts

Welcome to the forum Stowey. Have you tried looking here. They are usually a good source of generic parts. https://www.leisureshopdirect.com/

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:38 am
by Stowey (deleted)

Thanks! - nothing quite right on there. We might buy some oversized gliders and modify them if we can't find the correct size

Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:12 pm
by Steve and Debbie | 1.098 Posts

What are the dimensions as they all look the same ? Sorry I'll try reading the post next time

Puck 120 GT - Nissan Pulsar 1.5DCi

likes this post!
Last edited Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:13 pm | Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:32 pm
by Eevee | 26 Posts

Hi I have a 1993 Eriba Pan Familiar. The hooks I bought, you can find if you put in a search for, Hymer Eriba Motorhome Caravan Curtain Hooks. It will direct you to e bay and the supplier is Brownhills. The hooks look nothing like the one you have pictured. My rail allows for the net curtains to slide on nearest the window and in front, on the same rail you can slide the heavier curtains . If you look at the picture of the hooks, the little spikes slide along the rail whilst the loop in the curtain header tape, hangs from the more pointed bit of the hook. If your rail is different then this will sound like gobbledegook! Barbara

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:34 pm
by Steve and Debbie | 1.098 Posts

Puck 120 GT - Nissan Pulsar 1.5DCi
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:50 pm
by Aycee | 36 Posts

I sourced some from Brownhills,
https://www.brownhills.co.uk/

and like this post!
Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:02 pm
by Thatsjustdandy (deleted)
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

I think they might be made by Silent Gliss. I found some on ebay for our motorhome (which we're now selling, having just bought an Eriba instead) but many motorhomes and caravans use them.

Try searching for "Silent Gliss Curtain Track Spares Gliders Brackets Hooks Roman Blind Rail Parts" on ebay.

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 17 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12787 topics and 107399 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1