Feeling and Nova Lite waste water

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:36 pm
by Simon Todd (deleted)

Ok so I’m a little confused about the waste water outlets under the van. I thought I saw 2 outlets, 1 under the bathroom and another under the kitchen. Does that mean I need 2 waste water containers and if so, what do I do when I have draft skirt fitted?

In process of swapping back to Eriba, new 2023 model on order

Last edited Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:36 pm | Scroll up

RE: Feeling and Nova Lite waste water

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:55 pm
by JohnE (deleted)

My 2010 Feeling 425 has the two drains connected together with a single outlet located on the (UK) nearside - about halfway between the axle and the front corner steady.

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:53 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.815 Posts

Join them together underneath so that they both drain to a single outlet.

It works for us.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
eribanaut likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:14 am
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.029 Posts

I remember that our 2001 540 had separate drain outlets on either side of the van, one for kitchen and one fo washroom. It came with two plastic jerrycans that werr used to collect the waste and stored neatly on the washroom floor for travel. Although not wheeled like a Wastemaster, they were lighter when full and in many ways better than using a single collector.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:14 am
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.741 Posts

Our 2008 Troll came with a little man who took care of all the dirty unpleasantries like waste water, washing up and emptying the plastic suitcase on wheels when it was full of doings.

I'm pretty sure he was called Wilfred. Although it could have been Titus.

He lived in the front outside cupboard, squeezed in next to the heavy red thing that I think has gas in.

We offered him a cup of tea from time to time and asked if he was hungry, but he didn't seem to want for much. We had a blue plastic bowl that we let him use when he wanted a stand-up bath, though he habitually used his own soap.

He wasn't one for long conversations; he just got on with his work with a cheery smile, doffing his little cap and nodding when we asked if he was well.

In 2014 we were on our way home from a lovely week at the marvellous campsite near Arisaig (now sadly closed) when we decided to stop and stretch our legs at the souvenir shop in Tyndrum.

Something made me check the front compartment. I don't know what. A sixth sense, perhaps.

Once I'd worked out how to open the catches, I lifted the cover and discovered to our horror that Little Wilf wasn't there.

His spare pair of trousers, a tin mug and a dog-eared copy of The Tiger Who Came To Tea were, but he wasn't.

We often wondered what became of him.

Perhaps he'd wandered off into the machair at the beach in pursuit of an interesting seaside beetle and becoming distracted, didn't see us pull away.

I have a recurring picture in my mind's eye of his dismayed and wrinkly little face receding in the distance as he tried in vain to attract our attention.

It's quite upsetting, really.

scouteralf likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:05 pm
by Simon Todd (deleted)

This is under the fridge/kitchen 2642648F-53B6-4238-9FDD-A048F8A35FD3.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

In process of swapping back to Eriba, new 2023 model on order
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:10 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.815 Posts

drugs.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:38 pm
by Stevejoyce (deleted)

Easy check. tip some water down each plughole and count the puddles.

Triton 420 towed by a Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCi
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 138 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12764 topics and 107221 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1