For sale - Eriba Triton 420GT Tourer 1998 (refurbished)£10,500 serviced June 24

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:33 pm
by IloveMabel | 2 Posts

With a heavy heart, I am selling my lovely 3 berth Eriba Triton 430GTTourer, 1998. I absolutely love this van and am hoping it will go to someone who will love it as much as I do. Renovated to a contemporary, light and airy finish, the van comes complete with a bar, Eriba awning, and side annexe. The white interior makes the van feel so spacious and light.
van in filed.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_1566.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_2120.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_2124.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_5212.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_5218.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

3 berth - double bed at the back and single bed at the front. Both fold down using the table. As you have the extra table at the front, you can leave the double bed made up which is really useful.

Dinette for 4 at the front and for 2 at the back. Bathroom with Thetford cassette toilet, sink with shower attachment - bathroom doubles up as wet room when showering. Water heating system for piping hot water. Lighting under eye level storage cupboards. Loads of storage in overhead cupboards, wardrobe, under sink cupboard and under all the seats so it can be fully packed and ready to go. Galley kitchen area: 3 burner hob, sink,70 litre fridge which runs off gas or electric. Integrated fan heater (runs off gas). All windows open, blinds to all windows (except one). Hanging wardrobe. Spare wheel

External bar that attaches to window - lots of fun on a campsite!

Reich Motormover (fitted in 2020) with remote control
3 sided awning with separate bedroom annex
Aqua Roll
Waste water roller
Calor gas bottles included

Van can be viewed in Stockport, near Manchester

Last edited Fri Jun 07, 2024 11:52 am | Scroll up

RE: For sale - Eriba Triton 420GT Tourer 1998 (refurbished)£10,500 serviced June 24

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:55 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.834 Posts

Would you please say where the caravan can be viewed.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

RE: For sale - Eriba Triton 420GT Tourer 1998 (refurbished)£10,500 serviced June 24

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Jun 07, 2024 11:53 am
by IloveMabel | 2 Posts

I’ve added to the bottom of the advert. Thanks for pointing this out.

Aaron Calder likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:45 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.834 Posts

Many thanks! Best of luck with the sale.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 24 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107694 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2