Bargain £100 Kampa Poptop 365 to fit Troll

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:20 pm
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.184 Posts

Now we have two Poptop 365 air awning I am being pressurised by Kath to sell our original one. )I would rather keep it and use the material to add sides to our Isabella sun canopy like Randa has) If I have to sell it I want it to go to someone who will make good use of it - hence the £100 price tag (no offers) despite us spending £45 last summer to get the Keder strip replaced.

We have two 365s because last summer our daughter and two grandchildren came with us on our annual family re-union trip to the beautiful but incredibly windy Walney Island in Cumbria. We saw a brand new latest version of 365 that can fit a sleeping annexe and sun canopy and after much thought spent £1500 to replace our original model.

We used our original with the new Keder strip in York last year before our new model arrived.

We bought it in 2017 and paid just over £800 for it. We have used it each year once or twice, usually when we are going somewhere windy. Everything still works OK but it is obviously 7 years old

We will throw in the new wind skirt and pump & pegs from our new model..

If anyone is interested please send me a private message and I will provide more details and photos

MikeT

If any one is interested they would need to collect

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 1821.jpg 
 Eriba PopAir front view2.jpeg 
 IMG-20180815-WA0002.jpeg 
 PopAir front view.jpeg 

Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 25 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107694 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4