Hello

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Jun 29, 2024 3:42 pm
by Chrisvee | 2 Posts

Hello every body. It is good to be back on the forum after a break. My wife and I have a Triton 420 and we are looking to buy new or second hand a canopy for it. We are thinking of an Isabella Shadow 2.5 m might be what we are looking for with or without a side panel. We are also wanting to find a good home for our 3 season old Suncamp Vela Low which fitted our old Puck L but not our new 420. As you know the door gets in the way of the awning. We would be happy to sell for £30 which will go to charity.

We are resident on Hayling Island, Hants and hope we could find what we are looking for within an hour or two's drive. Chrisvee

Scroll up

RE: Hello

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:35 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.485 Posts

Welcome Chrisvee. You will find the 3m Isabella is a better option. We used one for 6 summers on our 2017 Triton.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Simboc2004 and Randa france like this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:55 pm
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.163 Posts

Hi Chrisvee & welcome.
Like Colin we have the 3m Isabella and love it.

MikeT

Simboc2004 and Randa france like this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:17 am
by granddadgrape | 1.598 Posts

back

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:47 am
by Islay | 294 Posts

Triton 430 from 1998 and Renault Mégane.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:41 am
by Randa france | 13.135 Posts

Hello and welcome to the forum. As others have said, the 3metre Shadow is the perfect size for a Triton.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Aug 06, 2024 7:09 am
by chrisr1 | 4 Posts

Hi Chrisvee, we have just purchased the 3m or 300 isabella shadow for our Triton 420 gt. I would recommend a third pole for the centreas an optional extra

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Aug 16, 2024 7:16 pm
by Thebiglepuckski | 2 Posts

Hello @Chrisvee, I just purchased a Puck L, found it rotting away in some old chaps back garden and made him an offer. Fixed up a few snags, and now we’re away! Do you still have your awning for sale? Thanks 😁

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Aug 16, 2024 7:17 pm
by Thebiglepuckski | 2 Posts

Hello @Chrisvee, I just purchased a Puck L, found it rotting away in some old chaps back garden and made him an offer. Fixed up a few snags, and now we’re away! Do you still have your awning for sale? Thanks

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 161 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12764 topics and 107221 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0