Hello!

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Aug 16, 2024 2:19 pm
by BUZZ-lite | 2 Posts

We have been 'BUZZ-lite' for just one year now - we being two 3year-'time-served'-novice caravaners i/c with 2 old dogs & now 1 2023reg 540. The latter replaced our old Elldis 2-berth wobble box who we'd called 'BUZZ' Mk1. His tag-line was '2-affinity & beyond' - lol, a bit of a play on words, not bad spelling. My wife wanted to call the new Eriba 'Betty', which would have had a nice ring to it... i.e. 'Bett-E-riba'... with her mum being known as Betty, too. However, I envisaged some awkward conversations when asked what I may be doing in idle moments viz "I'm just outside, on the driveway, fiddling with Betty"... so 'BUZZ' Mk2 aka 'BUZZ'-lite(van) was born!
Can't thank you all enough for the pre-advice as before we even bought him I had scoured the Forum for insights a-plenty! Pics I'm sure will follow, kind regards Mark & Tracy, Freddy & Louis Howe

Randa france and eribaMotters like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Hello!

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Aug 17, 2024 9:26 am
by granddadgrape | 1.602 Posts

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

RE: Hello!

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Aug 17, 2024 1:44 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.500 Posts

Welcome to the forum and I hope you are enjoying your Eriba.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 42 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12783 topics and 107361 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5