Another Dealership to be dropped?

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Aug 03, 2024 7:56 pm
by Inspecta_Gadget | 302 Posts

We popped over to Red Lion caravans a couple of weeks ago.

We were asking what models they were getting in for next year - when the salesman indicated that they might not be Eriba dealers next year.
This rang alarm bells for us immediately, as it will complicate the warranty. He did say that they would honour the warranty themselves and we could get the servicing done locally, but the 6-year Hymer warranty would surely be compromised unless you could persuade one of the other dealerships to do the servicing- difficult in our experience.

Hyundai i30 Estate pulling “Little Flo”, a Troll 530.
Scroll up

RE: Another Dealership to be dropped?

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Aug 03, 2024 8:56 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.500 Posts

That does not look good. I know they tried for many years to become a dealership and I suspect they have not been treated well by Hymer/Eriba. The first vans they had delivered were a mixed bag as regards specifications. The 820 was also not a wise move to take on. The Feelings they have on the forecourt have not sold well due to specification and the Tourings they have have also failed to move in the numbers I expect they thought. With the company expanding and other marques selling well I expect it is not really good business practice to stay with a marque that is not selling well.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Scroll up

Visitors
7 Members and 25 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12783 topics and 107361 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 7