Sunny Yorkshire!

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 10, 2024 3:19 pm
by Flow | 3 Posts

Hi all,
very pleased to find this website.
I'm currently looking at used Eriba caravans. I have towed a few other 'vans & trailers over the years so not a complete novice.
Many years ago I missed an absolute bargain Eriba & have had a hankering for one ever since.
Hopefully I will get some good advice here!

SOULBLUESMAN68, Dinky and Randa france like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Sunny Yorkshire!

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 10, 2024 5:49 pm
by Randa france | 13.164 Posts

Hi and welcome to Eribafolk

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . 1995 Eriba Puck flying behind Ford Kuga 2L Titanium FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:34 pm
by Dinky | 42 Posts

welcome to forum👋

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:13 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.525 Posts

to the Forum

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:26 am
by Islay | 299 Posts

Triton 430 from 1998 and Renault Mégane.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Sep 11, 2024 10:24 am
by granddadgrape | 1.605 Posts

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Sep 11, 2024 12:42 pm
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.169 Posts

Hi Flow
Welcome to the Forum from wet and windy Lancashire - being only minutes from the Yorkshire border I am a bit wary of this "Sunny Yorkshire" heading. My wife's best friend lives in Leeds and she is constantly sending us dubious things about somewhere she refers to as "Gods own County"

Good luck with your search for a van. There was a guy in the border town of Barnoldswick who had a good reputation for dealing in used Eribas but someone told me he might have retired...................

MikeT

Dinky likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Sep 12, 2024 11:26 am
by zate24 | 28 Posts

Hi Flow,
There are some good Pucks on E bay, a couple of the blind Pucks which have no front window at Automotive Leisure. I think that Kool classics have some too and there is always the private sellers too. Good hunting.
Peter

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:30 pm
by Dinky | 42 Posts

it was sunny while hail stoning Thursday!

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 19 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12787 topics and 107399 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2