RE: Eriba Triton needing a lot of welding

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:13 pm
by Randa france | 13.160 Posts

And of course, Mark will be able to recoup some of that money when he charges us for guided tours around it at Stratford.
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Ribski likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:21 pm
by Morphy | 972 Posts

Hiya Mark,
As you have said a big job what you are doing there and well done for taking it on. I am sure you will be very proud of your van when finished.

I a great believer in you reap what you sow so the character who sold it you has some coming to him. At least you will have the satisfaction of knowing the van is safe when you have finished and off for your first trip out.

Good luck Morphy I look forward to your future posts as you carry out your repairs.

Eriba Puck name P4 year 2000 pushing a Honda Crv 2.2 diesel residing in sunny Lancashire.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:49 pm
by Mark Fitzgerald (deleted)

IMAG1285.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)Here is the finished van. I just have to do a half day of snagging and hope to take it out in March.

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 IMAG1282.jpg 
 IMAG1287.jpg 
 IMAG1289.jpg 

, , chezmart, Randa france, Ribski, , , Poptop320, Aaron Calder and like this post!
Last edited Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:55 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:29 pm
by Wordspace (deleted)

It certainly looks great. Well done!

Olivers Twists at http://martynoliver.wordpress.com/
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:59 pm
by Randa france | 13.160 Posts

Wow, look at that ! You must be very proud of it Mark Although a lot of hard work and hard cash just look at the result.
Randa
ps. can you add the photos to the Eriba Interiors Gallery as well Mark? That way new members will be able to see them regularly whereas this thread will get buried in the depths of the forum as time goes by

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:03 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:18 pm
by Argie (deleted)

Very impressive Mark....Superb looking interior.....
Looks like great attention to detail..
Your trips away in the van will be all the more enjoyable after your efforts..

Trevor

"Tugging a Troll called Eva" with my Honda CRV 2.2L i-DTEC ES-T
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:47 pm
by Mark Fitzgerald (deleted)

thanks I will add them

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:22 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.628 Posts

Well done Mark, you have done a fantastic job in a short space of time.....

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

Visitors
8 Members and 19 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12783 topics and 107360 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 8