bike rack for sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:33 pm
by decko50 | 39 Posts

Omnister double bike rack for sale.
Taken off my familia. Good condition with all the fittings
£60. buyer to collect from Derby
Could email photos
Paul

likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: bike rack for sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:48 pm
by nik (deleted)

have you any pictures with it on your familia , i have a puck and want to see if it fits ??

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:10 pm
by decko50 | 39 Posts

20141010_103209.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)20141010_103255.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)20141010_103303.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)20141011_142841.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:11 pm
by chezmart | 186 Posts

Hi, is the rack easily removed when not needed and how does it fix to the top rail?

Thanks
Martin

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:25 pm
by hob (deleted)

Quote: chezmart wrote in post #4
Hi, is the rack easily removed when not needed and how does it fix to the top rail?

Thanks
Martin

Have a look at this topic Martin.

How to: Remove a Rear Mounted Cycle Rack

Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:28 pm
by decko50 | 39 Posts

Hi Martin,
The rack is fitted to the top rail by 2 bosses held on with 4 screws screwed into the rail, the bottom is held on by alloy angle again drilled through the body.
the rack can be fitted \ removed easily the top hooks on the bosses, the bottom is 2x 10mm bolts
hope that helps.
Paul

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:46 pm
by chezmart | 186 Posts

Thanks Paul,
Undecided yet weather I want to have a rear mounted rack as we currently struggle with a light nose weight.
A front rack may be better for us.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:56 pm
by Eribanut | 2.026 Posts

Hi Paul

I had similar rack fitted to rear of Troll when we purchased it and have removed the rack but have to top bosses and lower angle bracket still in place .

Would be interested to know what you have done to cover the holes left by removing the rack

Thanks

Mike

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:11 pm
by decko50 | 39 Posts

Hi
Bought some new white beading? infill rubber?from ebay which covers the top holes
bought some 10mm chrome head coach bolts and some screws that hold kitchen cabinets together from B&Q, filed off the squares on the bolts and cut to length.
hope that helps, I could put on some photos if my story has confused.

Scroll up

Visitors
7 Members and 11 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107697 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 7