1978 Eriba puck

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:32 am
by troy hebden (deleted)

It's very sad that I have to do this but I have to sell our 1978 eriba puck dolly but the Mrs wants to get married & the only way I can fund it is by selling our eriba.
She is fully restored to original with a working 3 way fridge was used this summer a few times.
She tows well & has no problems.
She has one or twe little dings but what do you expect for the age & 1 mud gard is missing but have been told there not hard to find I just haven't had the time as I work away from home a lot now.
All I am asking for is what I payed & my costs there is no profit in it for me at all.
Collection is from the Isle of wight
Price £4000.
Pm me for my details

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 image.jpg 
 image_2.jpg 
 image_3.jpg 
 image_4.jpg 
 image_5.jpg 
 image_6.jpg 
 image_7.jpg 

Last edited Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:05 pm | Scroll up

RE: 1978 Eriba puck

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:15 pm
by hampshireman (deleted)

Good luck with the sale, she looks nice

An early self portrait
Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:14 am
by des (deleted)

Would you have any more photos please of the outside ?

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:16 am
by troy hebden (deleted)

DSC_0010.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)DSC_0009.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)DSC_0010.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)I'm away for work at the moment but when I get back on Monday will take some more pics of the outside

New pics of the outside as you can see the canvas is in good shape & water tight

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 DSC_0011.JPG 
 DSC_0012.JPG 

Last edited Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:43 am | Scroll up

Visitors
7 Members and 14 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107697 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 7