Eriba Troll 550GT 2005

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed May 13, 2015 9:00 pm
by Tallguy (deleted)

Hi,
I have a 2005 Eriba Troll 550GT, with Reich Power Mover. It has been in storage the last 18 months and although generally in good order it is in need of some minor care and attention;
- The battery recharging unit needs replacing. This does not prevent it being hooked up to mains, just means that the battery currently needs charging / topping up on a seperate charger
- The trolley wheel is flat / needs replacing.
- The door lock needs replacing
- It is in need of a general clean and a service. Could most likely benefit from a pair of new tyres too.

All in all though, it is clean and tidy, especially internally. In two minds whether to keep it or pass it on, but for the right offer I could be tempted. Is there any interest out there?

Scroll up

RE: Eriba Troll 550GT 2005

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed May 13, 2015 9:04 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.748 Posts

Quote: Tallguy wrote in post #1
...but for the right offer I could be tempted.

What's the right offer?

You need to put a price.

And some photographs would help, too.

Last edited Wed May 13, 2015 9:06 pm | Scroll up

RE: Eriba Troll 550GT 2005

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed May 13, 2015 9:25 pm
by Tallguy (deleted)

Understood, let me sort some out and get back.

Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 50 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107696 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4