Eriba puck touring 120 gt

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:57 pm
by Josh (deleted)

We are looking to buy an Eriba Puck 120 touring GT year 2007 onwards if anyone has one for sale thankyou

Last edited Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:58 pm | Scroll up

RE: Eriba puck touring 120 gt

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:43 am
by robandali (deleted)

Eriba-Shop (on eBay) has a 2008 120 for sale in Norfolk for £8,999....
Rob

Puck L 230GT following a Peugeot 3008 2.0L diesel
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:54 am
by Josh (deleted)

Thankyou. We are going to view one today.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:51 am
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

Hi Andy and Gillian.
Good luck. We hope the advice you were given in answer to this thread Eriba puck 120 gt will be of some help to you.
Let us know how you get on
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:46 pm
by Josh (deleted)

Hello Randa France and everyone else!
We have bought the puck . The puck is in good condition. We are now on our way home where we shall make it our own. Thanks for the help.
Looking forward to our first trip out.

Randa france, and like this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:53 pm
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

Really pleased for you. Well done
That's great news. We hope you're going to post some photos etc when you get a chance.
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:08 pm
by Josh (deleted)

Yes we will.

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:00 pm
by Ribski | 1.468 Posts

Look forward to seeing the pics Happy Eriba-ing !

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:41 pm
by Argie (deleted)

Pleased that you have managed to find an Eriba that suits you.....I look forward to seeing the photos

"Tugging a Troll called Eva" with my Honda CRV 2.2L i-DTEC ES-T
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:20 pm
by Josh (deleted)

We have been cleaning Dinky inside and out today. I have washed the nets and the curtains . Now I would like to clean the upholstery. Is it wise to unzip what you can and machine wash it. Or buy upholstery cleaner or seek professional help. If anyone can help!

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:47 pm
by Wordspace (deleted)

The Hymer handbook says this:

"Clean upholstery with dry foam specially manufactured for the use on upholstery or with the foam of a mild detergent. Do not wash upholstery! Protect upholstery from direct sunlight so that it does not loose its colour."

It doesn't make clear what the consequences of putting the covers in the w/mc might be — colour run? shrinkage? I sent ours to the dry-cleaner.

Martyn

Olivers Twists at http://martynoliver.wordpress.com/
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:38 pm
by Josh (deleted)

We wondered about hiring a rug doctor machine from Morrison's. It has a tool for upholstery.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:51 pm
by Wordspace (deleted)

Rug Doctor probably uses dry foam, so it would comply with Hymer's recommendation. What you don't want to do is anything that compromises the fabric's fire-retardant rating. I'd check with Rug Doctor.

Olivers Twists at http://martynoliver.wordpress.com/
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:18 pm
by Josh (deleted)

We might splash out and get a professional in. We shall get some quotes

Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 50 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107697 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6