ERIBA TROLL LM 1991 FOR SALE

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:20 pm
by SPIDER (deleted)

Hi All. Sadly it is time to part with our Troll. my mobility issues are stopping us playing with her as much as we would like. So it looks like a "proper" caravan is on the cards for us :-(
As stated she is a Troll LM in very good condition for her age and everything works as it should.
She comes with an ARDECHE AWNING and a Canvas SUN AWNING which we tend to use all the time even in the rain unless heavy rain is forcast then we use the Adeche.
Also has a very nice green winter cover which is about 2 years old. A 85Ahr leisure battery (2012). Comes with Alko hichtlock and a wheel lock. New water pump not used in anger yet.Original Eriba water bottles x2, waste water bottle and Thetford porta loo. The sink in the bathroom cupboard was removed by the original owner and an extra shelf fitted but I have the original sink if you want to refit it. Has 2 dinettes/beds one each end single at the front and a very large double at the rear. Has extra 12v down lighters over each bed plus the standard 12/240v lights where they should be, Has 3 240v sockets inside and a 240v socket outside all work ok. Comes with the 2 Eriba tables as usual so you can use them in all the different places including outside.
Think that is about it, she has one dink above where the tables fit outside so put a pic below.
Thanks for looking I have more pics and alot more words if you would like them drop me a PM and I'll email them if you would like to chat send me a phone number and I'll ring or send mine. Feel free to ask questions I'll do my best to answer.
We are located in South Essex near the Dartford crossing.
We are looking for £5250 ono
regards Colin

IMG_0133WEB.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_0017WEB.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_0002WEB.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_0006WEB.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_0008WEB.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_0011WEB.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
9 Members and 28 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107697 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 9