Fiamma caravanstore canopy for sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed May 20, 2015 3:57 pm
by Magpie | 675 Posts

5. 29.06.14 Camping Le Bonhomme.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)110. 11.07.14 La Bonnette Caylus.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)I am looking to sell a Fiamma Caravanstore sun canopy. Size 280 in deluxe grey. Fits an Eriba Triton nicely. Purchased in 2013 and used for a five week tour of France. Storage bag slightly grubby but otherwise in good condition. It is easy to install and use, slides into the awning rail and is very quick to roll out completely. The telescopic legs are housed within the roller tube. Selling because a larger version is needed for new Troll. Thought I'd put it on here for a few days before going to e-bay.
280 Specifications:
Awning Length A: 288cm. (i.e. length of bag)
Canopy Length B: 254cm.
Canopy Extension C: 225cm.
Shade Surface: 5.7 Square metres.
Weight: 9.0kg.

In photos one leg is dipped to allow rain to run off! More info can be found at the Fiamma Caravanstore website. £120.00. Buyer collects. Situated near Lowestoft.

and Eribanut like this post!
Last edited Wed May 20, 2015 4:28 pm | Scroll up

RE: Fiamma caravanstore canopy for sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed May 20, 2015 4:46 pm
by hob (deleted)

Sending you a pm

Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 21, 2015 12:50 pm
by PhilipM | 208 Posts

I want something similar, but perhaps slightly shorter for the 310. Would you recommend them? We were also considering an Omnistor 1200. I guess I need to measure the length of the awning rail so I know what to look for.

Eriba Familia 310 owner.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 21, 2015 6:27 pm
by Magpie | 675 Posts

Well we like them! Great for sunny days and summer rain! We are not very enthusiastic at all about putting up awnings and have an AL porch awning for colder, wetter weather. Easy to put up and unlike the permanently mounted type of pull out canopy this can be removed (or put on the other side). So it has been fine for us and we intend to upgrade to a wider one for the new 'van. They take a reasonable amount of wind and rain. A set of storm straps (optional extras) are useful but the canopy would need to come down in really bad weather. Other folk like the Isabella shadow and similar lightweight ones that are easier to pack away. We had several fights getting this one in through the 'van door until someone kind pointed out that it was a lot quicker to load it through the back window!! Other folk like big awnings with sides you can remove or add on depending on the weather. Horses for courses really. Do look at the awnings section in the picture gallery. Measure the straight part of the awning rail and be aware that the actual bag is longer that the awning e.g. the Fiamma 255 is actually 266 cms wide in its bag - there are charts on the Fiamma websites. (The very ends of the bag, I am told will bend round the curved ends of the awning rail - if that make sense).

likes this post!
Last edited Thu May 21, 2015 6:33 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 21, 2015 7:24 pm
by Frantone (deleted)

You can also cut off a short section of the beading at either end without affecting the actual awning.

Troll gently nudging up against Galaxy.

Last edited Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:31 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri May 22, 2015 3:13 pm
by Magpie | 675 Posts

Canopy now sold.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:40 pm
by hob (deleted)
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Having become the proud owner of this caravanstore I bought some pads to go on the bag in transit

Werbung: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121360780385?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The question now is ........do I stick them to the bag or to the van?

The following contents have been linked to this post:

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:47 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

I always travelled with it in caravan
but knowing the fitting on own can be a pain
bag is my first thought
did you get the awning rail stops?

Eriba troll 540 2003 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:03 pm
by hob (deleted)

Zitat
did you get the awning rail stops?

Yes I did

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:34 pm
by hob (deleted)

For reference after downloading the instructions they do indeed fit on the bag not the van side
cs pads.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Magpie likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:00 pm
by Frantone (deleted)

These are now standard fitting on new Caravanstores. It's a good idea to fit them on any older versions. Some friends of ours had the Caravanstore wear through the paint on their new Bailey caravan.

Last edited Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:32 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:29 am
by Aaron Calder | 3.834 Posts

Quote: Frantone wrote in post #11
Some friends of ours had the Caravanstore wear through the paint on their new Bailey caravan.

I find that incredible, Tony. You've got friends?

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:39 am
by Frantone (deleted)

Not any more apparently!
So there are a few vacancies and applications are welcome.......

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:47 am
by Frantone (deleted)

ps...weather forecast for Collioure looks a bit extreme today!⚡️

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:14 pm
by hob (deleted)

Now there's a novelty ............ I clicked on ebay and collected from argos

P1000770.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 25 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107696 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5